Qualified and Capable
Stand Out With The First Aid At Work Qualification And Make Your Workplace Safer!
Don't let not being First Aid At Work Qualified stop you!
No First Aid Skills
Not having first aid skills can limit your ability to provide immediate assistance in emergency situations, potentially putting yourself and others at risk. It can hinder your confidence, personal safety, and ability to make a positive difference in critical moments that require life-saving interventions.
Out Of Date Qualifications
Outdated first aid qualifications can compromise your ability to respond effectively to emergencies, causing delays risking the well-being of individuals in your workplace. It can also create liability concerns for employers as they are responsible for the safety of their workforce and visitors.
Your Business Is Liable
As an employer, you must understand that having adequate first aid cover, including trained personnel (First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid), plus well-equipped first aid kits, is not only a legal requirement but also a crucial aspect of fulfilling your duty of care to employees.
We understand that becoming or staying qualified in First Aid At Work or Emergency First Aid can be challenging for many people, this can be due to a lack in confidence, difficulty finding the time to complete the training or finding a reputable and affordable training company that provides nationally recognised qualifications.
We guarantee that you or your staff will pass the Level 3 First Aid At Work Course so you can get the first aid qualification you need!
Successfully Passing the First Aid AT Work Course Leaves You or Your Staff Confident, Prepared and Ready to Cope With A First Aid Emergency!
We have qualified a lot learners in the First Aid At Work Course across the North East, including local businesses, staff, security professionals, teachers, teaching assisstants, child-minders, charities, personal trainers, gym staff, parents, grand parents and even those that just want to know what to do in a First Aid Emergency or situation.
With a 100% success rate, we know that our style of training works, making learning first aid enjoyable, friendly, interactive and fun means that our learners absorb the information easily and in a way that makes it very easy to remember and implement whenever they need it.
Even if you are not confident at the start of your training, we will spend time with you to ensure your confidence in your first aid skills means that you will know what to do and how to act in an emergency situation.
Our instructors have years of experience from the military, police and other emergency services.
And we can’t wait to help you get qualified in first aid at work!
Our Upcoming First Aid At Work Courses
Level 3 Qualification | Certificate valid for 3 years | Ofqual regulated | 3-day course | Qualsafe Awards
Cost for 3-day Level 3 First Aid At Work Course – £237
About The 3-day First Aid At Work Course
The First Aid At Work Course is very in depth and will give you a thorough grounding an knowledge when it comes to knowing what to do in an Emergency situation. Within the First Aid At Work Course you will have a lot of hands on time dealing with scenarios and incidents to improve your skills and knowledge to ensure that you are a very competent first aider for your workplace.
What You Will Cover
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries.
- Be able to conduct a secondary survey.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected head and spinal injuries.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries.
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with burns and scalds.
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with an eye injury.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning.
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with anaphylaxis.
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with suspected major illness.
Within the First Aid At Work Course, you will complete 8 practical assessments and 2 written question paper.
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty and safe use of an AED.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty that is breathing normally.
- Dealing with a choking casualty.
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding.
- Recognise and deal with Anaphalaxis.
- Dealing with fractures, dislocations and sprains.
- Dealing with head and spinal injuries
- Completing the secondary survey.
Don’t panic, with our training you will have plenty of time to practice your First Aid Skills and be more than confident when it comes to the assessments.
Why Choose First Aid and Safety Training
The First Aid At Work System
Book Your First Aid At Work Course Today
Confirm your date to attend one your first aid at work course and get the dates booked into your diary.
Attend Your First Aid At Work Course
Join us for a fun and enjoyable 3-days of first aid training where you will learn and practice new skills that save lives. Interactive, practical scenarios and assessments make it easy and simple to practice and apply your new skills so you know what to do in a First Aid Emergency.
You will be a qualified first aider
Confidence in your first aid ability will increase and you will know what to do and how to act in an emergency, at home or at work. With your new qualification, you can apply for the job role you want, get your license renewed, gain extra responsibilities or even get paid more as a first aider.