Make A Difference In A Paediatric First Aid Emergency!
Learn Paediatric First Aid Skills to Safeguard Children in Emergencies!
No Paediatric First Aid Certificate Can Really Hold You Back!
No Paediatric First Aid Skills
Not having first aid skills to look after children or babies can limit your ability to provide immediate assistance in emergency situations, potentially putting yourself and others at risk. It can hinder your confidence, personal safety, and ability to make a positive difference in critical moments that require life-saving interventions.
Out Of Date Qualifications
Outdated first aid qualifications can compromise your ability to respond effectively to emergencies, causing delays risking the well-being of individuals in your workplace. It can also create liability concerns for employers as they are responsible for the safety of their workforce and visitors.
Unable To Work
Not being paediatric first aid qualified can prevent you from working in many roles, especially Early Years Foundation positions, such as nursery nurses, teachers and childminders. Without the correct paediatric first aid qualification, you may not meet the required standards for certain jobs that need recognised first aid qualifications.
We understand that becoming or staying qualified in Paediatric First Aid can be challenging for many people, this can be due to a lack in confidence, difficulty finding the time to complete the training or finding a reputable and affordable training company that provides nationally recognised qualifications.
We guarantee that you will pass your Paediatric First Aid Course so you can get the first aid qualification you need!
Successfully Passing Your Paediatric First Aid Course Will Leave You Confident, Prepared and Ready to Little Lives!
Our First Aid Courses and Training has now qualified over 500 learners across the North East, including local businesses, teachers, nursery nurses, child-minders, charities, church groups, parent groups, home schooling parents, parents, grand parents and even those that just want to know what to do in a Paediatric First Aid Emergency or situation.
With a 100% success rate, we know that our style of training works, making learning first aid enjoyable, friendly, interactive and fun means that our learners absorb the information easily and in a way that makes it very easy to remember and implement whenever they need it.
Even if you are not confident at the start of your training, we will spend time with you to ensure your confidence in your first aid skills means that you will know what to do and how to act in an emergency situation.
Our instructors have years of experience from the military, police and other emergency services.
And we can’t wait to help you get qualified in paediatric first aid!
Our Upcoming Paediatric First Aid At Work Courses
Level 3 Qualification | Certificate valid for 3 years | Ofqual regulated | 2-day course | Qualsafe Awards | EYFS Compliant
Cost for 2-day Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Course Is £147
The Paediatric First Aid Course takes 2 days to complete and is a fun and interactive course. It can be completed in 2-days of classroom training or it can be completed with Blended Learning (6 hours online and one day face-to-face), online training must be completed prior to the face-to-face training and assessments.
What you will learn
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider.
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely.
- Understand the primary survey.
- Be able to provide First Aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive.
- Be able to provide First Aid for an infant and a child who is choking.
- Be able to provide First Aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide First Aid to an infant or a child who is suffering from shock.
- Know how to provide First Aid to an infant or a child with bites, stings and minor injuries.
- Know how to provide baby resuscitation and perform CPR.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR): be able to demonstrate correct placement of AED pads on a child manikin and identify where to place AED pads on an infant manikin.
- Demonstrate ‘following AED instructions’.
- Recovery Position: a position that maintains a stable open draining airway.
- Provide appropriate help for an infant (baby) or a child.
- Manage the situation and seek appropriate assistance when necessary.
- Be aware of seizures.
- Awareness of dealing with an electric shock.
- Understand Hypovolaemic shock.
- Deal with human and animal bites.
- Deal with bee and wasp stings.
- Understand Anaphylactic shock.
- Deal with an asthma attack.
- Know what needs to be in a paediatric first aid box or mobile first aid kit.
Within the Paediatric First Aid Course, you will complete 6 practical assessments and 2 written question paper.
- Dealing with an unresponsive child/infant and safe use of an AED.
- Dealing with an unconscious child/infant that is breathing normally.
- Dealing with a choking child or infnat.
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding.
- Dealing with fractures and sprains.
- Dealing with head and spinal injuries.
Don’t panic, with our Paediatric First Aid training and plenty of time to practice you will be more than confident when it comes to the assessments.
Why Choose First Aid and Safety Training
The Paediatric First Aid Process
Book Your Paediatric First Aid Course Today
Confirm your dates to attend one of our Paediatric first aid training courses and get it booked into your diary.
Attend Your First Aid Training
Join us for a couple of fun and enjoyable days of first aid training where you will learn and practice new skills that saves little lives. Interactive, practical scenarios and assessments make it easy and simple to practice and apply your new skills so you know what to do in a First Aid Emergency.
You will be a qualified first aider
Confidence in your first aid ability will increase and you will know what to do and how to act in an Paediatric emergency, at home or at work. With your new qualification, you can apply for the job role you want, get your license renewed, gain extra responsibilities or even get paid more as a first aider.