Would You Know What To Do In A Paeditric Emergency?
Make Sure you Have Confidence In A Child Or Infant First Aid Emergency.
Don't let lack of an Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course hold you back!
No First Aid Skills
Not having paediatric first aid skills can limit your ability to provide immediate assistance in emergency situations to a child or infant, potentially putting yourself and them at risk. It can hinder your confidence, personal safety, and ability to make a positive difference in critical moments that require life-saving interventions.
Out Of Date Qualifications
Outdated paediatric first aid qualifications can compromise your ability to respond effectively to emergencies, causing delays risking the well-being of individuals in your workplace. It can also create liability concerns for employers as they are responsible for the safety of the children and infants on their premises.
Unable To Work
Not being paediatric first aid qualified can prevent you from working in certain industries that are regualted by the EYFS. Without the correct first aid qualification, you may not meet the required standards for certain jobs that need recognised paediatric first aid qualifications.
We understand that becoming or staying qualified in Emergency Paeditric First Aid can be challenging for many people, this can be due to a lack in confidence, difficulty finding the time to complete the training or finding a reputable and affordable training company that provides nationally recognised qualifications.
We guarantee that you will pass the Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course so you can get the first aid qualification you need to work with children and infants!
Upcoming Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course
Level 3 Qualification | Certificate valid for 3 years | Ofqual regulated | 1-day course | Qualsafe Awards | EYFS Compliant
Cost for the 1-day Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course Is £87
The Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course will give you a thorough grounding an knowledge when it comes to knowing what to do in an Emergency situation with lots of hands on practice dealing with scenarios and incidents. Please make sure that it is the Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course you require and not the full 2-day Paediatric First Aid Course.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider.
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely.
- Be able to provide First Aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive.
- Be able to provide First Aid for an infant and a child who is choking.
- Be able to provide First Aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide First Aid to an infant or a child who is suffering from shock.
- Know how to provide First Aid to an infant or a child with bites, stings and minor injuries.
- Role and Responsibilities of the Paediatric First Aider.
- Preventing cross infection.
- Recording incidents and actions.
- Safe use of available equipment.
- Assessing an incident.
- Prioritising treatment.
- Dealing with post incident stress.
- Contents of a Paediatric First Aid box.
- Apply skills to either an infant (baby) or a child first aid situation.
- Evaluate a situation to determine when to summon further assistance and what type of assistance to request.
- When to administer Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
- Demonstrate correct placement of AED pads on a child manikin.
- Demonstrate correct placement of AED pads on a infant manikin.
- Demonstrate ‘following AED instructions’.
- Recovery Position.
- Dealing with seizures.
- Dealing with hypovolaemic shock (resulting from blood loss).
Within the Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course, you will complete 5 practical assessments and 1 written question paper.
- Dealing with an unresponsive child and safe use of an AED.
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant.
- Dealing with an unconscious child/infant that is breathing normally.
- Dealing with a choking child or infant.
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding.
Don’t panic, with our Emergency Paediatric First Aid Training you will be more than confident when it comes to the assessments. We have a successful 100% pass rate on our courses.
Why Choose Us For Your Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course
The Get Qualified System
Book Your Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course Today
Confirm your date to attend one of our first aid training courses and get it booked into your diary.
Attend Your First Aid Training
Join us for a fun and enjoyable day of first aid training where you will learn and practice new skills that save lives. Interactive, practical scenarios and assessments make it easy and simple to practice and apply your new skills so you know what to do in a First Aid Emergency.
You will be a qualified paediatric first aider
Confidence in your first aid ability will increase and you will know what to do and how to act in an emergency, at home or at work. With your new qualification, you can apply for the job role you want, get your license renewed, gain extra responsibilities or even get paid more as a first aider.